Über Alex Zimmermann:
Result-oriented, compassionate, customer-oriented, and proactive IT Engineer with more than three years of experience in IAM, Jira Administration, 1st and 2nd-level support, Microsoft Azure, Google Administration, and hardware management.
IT ENGINEER | ATLASSIAN CLOUD ADMINISTRATOR
HelloFresh, Berlin, Germany ( 2022 – Present )
- Administered identity and security access for the global portion of HelloFresh with 8000+ employees. Services include Slack, Google, Microsoft Azure, Atlassian Products (Jira, Jira Service Management, Confluence), Miro, Asana, BOB, JetBrains, Clarisights, Tableau, and Contentful.
- Provided 1st and 2nd level support to employees and external contractors by troubleshooting daily issues regarding accounts and services.
- Implemented custom Jira permission schemes, notification schemes, workflows, and screen configurations on a project-by-project basis for all global employees.
- Developed metrics dashboards and advanced filters in Jira to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful performance metrics and status reports.
- Implemented Atlassian Tools upgrades and partnered with other IT team members to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
- Updated the existing Jira infrastructure in accordance with industry best practices, including a clean-up of licenses, moving next-gen projects over to company-managed versions, and implementing better security practices.
DIGITAL WORKPLACE TECHNICIAN
Data4Life, Berlin, Germany ( 2020 – 2022 )
- Managed all incoming and outgoing hardware assets, both in person and through an asset management system.
- Responsible for company-wide identity and access management on a variety of services, including Google, Microsoft Azure and 365, Slack, Atlassian Products, and Miro.
- Assisted in compliance-related tasks like documentation and software-procurement.
- Provided 1st and 2nd level support to employees and troubleshooted daily issues on various operating systems, devices, and services.
- Monitored our endpoint detection system and mitigated any known security threats.
- Assisted other teams in the company with Jira, JSM, and Confluence-related issues. This included configuring projects, workflows, Confluence spaces, and internal and external access.
- Onboarded new employees and provided them with their various accounts and hardware, as well as security education.
- Helped analyze existing Jira installations and provided documentation and proposals for improvements to realize greater productivity, efficiency, and reliability in our Cloud environment.
- Additionally, I was a member of our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative and worked to provide education about inclusivity and diversity to our employees. My major topics were disability, neurodiversity, and LGBTQ+ issues.
BACHELOR OF ARTS
Psychology | Post University | 2019
Fachkräfte aus demselben Technik / Internet-Sektor wie Alex Zimmermann
Fachleute aus verschiedenen Bereichen in der Nähe von Berlin, Berlin
Andere Benutzer, die Alex genannt werden
Jobs in der Nähe von Berlin, Berlin
RSG Group GmbH Berlin, Deutschland
IT-Support Engineer/-in Digital Infrastructure (m/w/d) · Vollzeit · Mit mehr als 4,5 Millionen Mitgliedern in ihren Studios ist die RSG Group eines der weltweit führenden Unternehmen im Bereich Fitnes ...
NextPharma Berlin, Deutschland Ganztags, Nebenberuflich
IT Automation Engineer (m/w/d) · Location: BE, DE | Ploermel, FR, 56803 | Berlin, BE, DE, 13509 | Düsseldorf, NW, DE, 40468 | Goettingen, NI, DE, 37081 | Bielefeld, NW, DE, 33605 ...
eurodata AG Berlin, Deutschland Ganztags
Innovative Technologien, gute Karrieremöglichkeiten, echte Teamarbeit und eine tragfähige Vision für die Zukunft des Unternehmens machen die eurodata-Gruppe zu einem interessanten Arbeitgeber für alle ...