Über Saumia Ria Varghese:
As a student of Data Science in University of Arizona, I worked on data collection, data preparation (data cleaning, missing value treatment, etc.) and organizing data into usable formats, statistical data analysis in Python, feature engineering, model training, and model selection with various supervised and unsupervised machine-learning models (including Clustering, time series analysis, anomaly detection) in Python using various Python libraries like Pandas, scikit-learn, PySpark, Keras, SpaCy, NLTK, etc. I also worked on R programming language, data visualization in Tableau, querying on structured and unstructured data in SQL and NoSQL respectively, Apache Spark, Hive, MapReduce, MongoDB, Deep Learning tools like Tensorflow and Generative AI modeling using Natural Language Processing, Named Entity Recognition, etc. I am also an expert in AutoCAD and various MS Office tools. I have good knowledge of cloud services like AWS and Azure, version control systems like Git and project management tools like Jira and Scrum.
I demonstrated my communication skills, presentation skills, my ability to work in a team as well as independently and my MS Office expertise including Excel VBA in my previous role as an engineer in department of Tendering and Business Development in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. Mentoring new joiners also was my responsibility. I am very fluent in English, have intermediate skills (B1) in German. I am able to convey my ideas clearly.
Having extensively researched your company’s values and products, I feel it would be the ideal place for me to develop my career and I believe that I can be an excellent addition to your team. I look forward to discussing the position and my qualifications with you in more detail.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Saumia Ria Varghese
Academic Capstone Project:
Ad Campaign Recommender January 2023 - February 2023
Data Analyst, Machine Learning Engineer
Tools used: Python, NumPy, Pandas, PySpark, Matplotlib, Seaborn, AWS, Flask
- Provided an advertisement-type recommendation to customers, based on their age and gender
- Exploratory Data Analysis, data cleaning, and advanced visualizations over a large data set
- Built different classification models and a stacked model and compared their performance using evaluation metrics
- Identified the best working model based on the evaluation metrics
- Deployed the model using Flask on EC2
Sr. Engineer, Tendering and Business Development
Larsen & Toubro Ltd. - Mumbai, India August 2020 - April 2022
Tool used: Excel VBA, AutoCAD
- Responsible for pre-qualification and bidding process for various domestic and international construction projects in the roads and runways sector
- Core responsibilities include Competitor Analysis and Risk Review for prospective tenders, and Market Analysis for exploring new avenues to venture in for the transportation business
- Responsible for quantity checking of Bill of Quantities and comparison of quantity indices of a project with previous successfully bid projects to get an optimized quantity for tendering
- Responsible for mentoring new joiners and interns in the department
Master of Science December 2023
University of Arizona, Data Science – Online – Pursuing
- Data Analysis and Advanced Data Visualization
- Data Mining and Discovery
- Machine Learning
- Database Development and Management
- Data Warehousing and Analytics in Cloud
- Neural Networks
- Applied Natural Language Processing
- Managing the Digital Information Environment
Fachkräfte aus demselben Technik / Internet-Sektor wie Saumia Ria Varghese
Fachleute aus verschiedenen Bereichen in der Nähe von Ingolstadt, Kreisfreie Stadt Ingolstadt, Oberbayern
Andere Benutzer, die Saumia genannt werden
Jobs in der Nähe von Ingolstadt, Kreisfreie Stadt Ingolstadt, Oberbayern
MHP - A Porsche Company Ingolstadt, Deutschland €60.000 - €90.000 pro Jahr
AufgabenAufgaben · Du begeisterst dich für alle Themen rund um Big Data? Du hast eine hohe Affinität insbesondere für Data Engineering? Dann werde Teil unseres Teams und gestalte gemeinsam mit uns di ...
msg systems Ingolstadt, Deutschland €60.000 - €90.000 pro Jahr
Senior Data Engineer Automotive (m/w/d) · Suchen Sie spannende Aufgaben in IT-Projekten für die Automobilindustrie? Dann arbeiten Sie mit uns an anspruchs- vollen Themen und komplexen Aufgabenstellung ...
MediaMarktSaturn Ingolstadt, Deutschland
Aufgaben · Aufnahme von businesskritischen Fragestellungen und deren Übersetzung in eine statistische Fragestellung, von der Anforderungsanalyse und Projektplanung bis hin zur Erstellung datenbasierte ...