SOX Compliance Manager (f/m/d) (BB-E87CF)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo DE
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
At Vodafone Global Cyber Security, we help our customers to remain secure and resilient in a world of increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks. We offer a unique combination of highly resilient networks, enterprise-class cloud platforms, advanced security systems and expert advice, helping limit the risks of a mobile workforce, such as commercial losses, regulatory breaches or threats to individuals, whilst enabling productivity and employee satisfaction. Joining us as a Security Controls & Compliance Manager, you can be part of our Cyber Security function and help setting the foundation for successfully managing Cyber risk at Vodafone. The Future is exciting. Ready?
The SOX Compliance Manager will lead the process of SOX General IT Controls testing for Vodafone Group Technology in support of Vodafone’s overall Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Programme. This involves the alignment of controls between Group and Local Markets and managing control effectiveness throughout the year alongside continuous improvement of controls design.
With us you will:
• Manage the annual SOX system scoping process globally and the ownership of controls
• Formally document and test the effectiveness of controls owned by Vodafone Technology and manage the risk of control deficiencies affecting supported business controls
• Manage the community of control owners and work with them to identify best practice / improvement opportunities and support continuous improvement of the General IT Controls design, performance and testing to drive maturity and efficiencies, including automation
• Work with SOX teams in Local Markets and other Group Companies to provide seamless end-2-end coverage of in-scope IT processes and systems with controls and as support Vodafone’s external auditors in the SOX Compliance and Statutory Audit as single point of contact
• Provide regular progress and status reports to senior management and escalate issues as required
• Define processes so that SOX compliance aspects are factored into major change programmes and throughout the lifecycle of outsourcing deals
• Serve as subject matter expert for questions related to SOX compliance in Vodafone Technology and beyond
• Support the wider programme to manage Information and Cyber Security Risk and help developing the supporting security control framework further
What you can expect from us:
The role provides an excellent opportunity to get end-2end view on how financial reporting, information and cyber security risks can be mitigated with state-of-the-art security technologies and methods in a large, complex and fast-changing environment. You will find many opportunities to learn and grow in this role and to further develop your communication skills when interacting with internal and external stakeholders at different levels from day 1.
Apply if you have
• Experience in complex IT environments and different technologies (operating systems, databases, SAP and Cloud) and supporting processes
• General understanding of the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley act section 404, the implications from an IT perspective and preferably knowledge of ITIL, COBIT, COSO Internal Control - Integrated Framework or ISO 27001 processes and controls
• Fluent English language skills combined with strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate complex matters in simple terms
• Strong stakeholder management skills, experience with working in a large global organisation and the ability to adapt style to different cultures and audiences
calendar_todayvor 2 Tagen