Enablement Specialist (SAP Project) (m/f/d) (BB-7AEEB)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo DE
Are you looking to upgrade your career in tech? Are you interested in Smartertechnology for all? Are you interested in bringing hardware and softwaretogether to work smarter for customers? Come and join our development lab inGermany that brings Smarter Infrastructure and Solutions to a worldwide marketof customers.
We are Lenovo! We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – andbuilding – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress aroundthe world. Our innovative high-quality PCs & Smart Devices, Data Centers,Mobile and Smart Office products are designed and built with the customer inmind. And it’s our people who make this all happen- we believe different isbetter and our strength lies in this diversity.
Lenovo is the Number 1 Supercomputing provider in the world measured by Top500 entries and we keep going. Our Datacenter team is dedicated to fosteringan environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership - a workplacewhere your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized andrewarded.
At Lenovo we are currently seeking applications for an SAP Solution EnablementSpecialist (m/f/d). The applicant should enjoy building solutions made fromthe best of class hardware servers with the world’s leading business softwarefrom SAP SE®.
• You will architect, design and develop new solutions using Lenovo’s worldclass ThinkSystem family of servers as well as sustaining new levels of OS,FW, and SAP software for the solution as required.
• You are expected to bring the set of SAP applications to virtualizationlayers.
• Your initiative to go beyond and enhance the solution for maximum customerbenefit is welcomed.
• There will be many opportunities to learn about solution design,architectural concepts, and enterprise IT architectures.
• You will also be expected to interact not only with SAP as a partner, butalso with our mutual operating systems and hardware partners like SUSE, RedHat, Nutanix, VMware, Intel, AMD, etc.
You will report to Infrastructure Solutions Development Manager supportingcustomers in EMEA. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning callsand meetings.
• This position requires to be a good team player (interfacing with partnersand development teams globally), to work self-motivated and to tackledifferent challenges as they come up
• A Hand’s-on approach to dig deep into hardware issues that may disrupt asolution
• Experience in Linux system administration,
• Strong debugging skills and a methodical approach to root cause analysis areone of your strengths
• You like to work with leading edge technologies (both hardware and software)
• You have an inner motivation to understand new technology and make itconsumable in enterprise environments
• You don’t hesitate to work on customer problems and your goal always is toensure customer confidence
• Analytical thinking
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• You have experience in the world of high availability and disaster recoveryarchitectures
• You have worked with virtualization or HCI environments before (VMware, KVM,Nutanix)
• The concept of containerization isn’t new for you (Kubernetes, LXC)
• You have a strong desire to work on and optimize all layers of a solutionstack
• Hardware- / Software-Configuration & Architecture
• SAP Basis Administrator
• SAP HANA Administrator, SAP HANA Performance
• High Availability, Virtualization, Clustering
What We Will Offer You:
• An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinkingIT companies
• Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
• A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professionallife, working from home
• An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
• Attractive compensation package
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against anyemployee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basisof disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
calendar_todayvor 1 Tag