Account Executive, Aurea (Remote) - $200,000/year USD (BB-A1F1A)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo DE Premium
Beschreibung:Crossover is hiring for multiple Account Executive positions for our client, Aurea.
Can you imagine an inside sales role where you can sell the latest SaaS software products to people who are coming to you to buy them? Where you can learn a proven process that emphasizes listening, pitching, and problem-solving not cold calling and “always be closing”? And, best of all, where you work from home from anywhere in the world while earning a guaranteed on-target earnings of $200,000 USD a year? Sound too good to be true? It’s not.
Aurea, the Netflix of business software, is building a team of global inside sales representatives to sell our library of over 100 software products to new customers. We have built a 100% inbound sales model where we bring the prospects, the message, the content, and a winning process. You get to focus exclusively on the art of persuasion with people who need our help, are interested in our products, and have reached out to us to learn more.
Our sales process is effective, and we have so much confidence that people following it will drive great results that we put our money where our mouth is by guaranteeing your on-target earnings of $200,000 a year. You will be measured on your ability to curiously listen to prospects, deliver compelling sales presentations, and charismatically influence deeper commitment by setting next steps. We take all the earnings risk, not you.
If you love the art of the pitch and helping prospects solve real problems, this may be your dream sales job. We arm you with the initial and ongoing training in our products and our process and provide weekly coaching from experienced sales coaches to continue to help you refine your craft. You will grow, learn, and earn - all while working from the comfort of home.
What You Will Be Doing
Your work as an Inside Sales Representative at Aurea focuses on two key things:
- Lead Great Sales Meetings. You will spend roughly half your time preparing for and conducting sales meetings that are scheduled for you. During these meetings you will curiously probe to understand the problem the prospect has come to us to try to solve and passionately and insightfully present why our software product is uniquely suited to solve that problem. You answer their questions clearly and thoughtfully, and you use their interest and excitement as the energy to set next steps that advance their commitment.
- Conduct Great Follow-Up. The other half of your time will be spent in follow-up, executing on tasks that emerge from sales meetings such as providing prospects with additional material, scheduling follow-on meetings, or routing contracts.
In this role, you will not be responsible for these activities:
- Cold calling or lead generation
- Writing your own sales content
- Following your own sales process
- Learn and become an expert on the products you sell
- Listen with deep curiosity to uncover deep prospect business needs, not their superficial “wants” which may be based on flawed assumptions
- Deliver entertaining and insightful presentations with flair and energy that connect prospect business needs with product capabilities
- Set specific next steps after the meeting that help deepen prospect commitment
- Execute post-meeting follow-up tasks
- At least 2 years of experience selling software
- At least 5 years of total previous sales experience
- Excellent English skills with good grammar and communication quality
- Strong communicator
- Previous experience selling remotely
- Detail orientated
- Process orientated
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
calendar_todayvor 2 Tagen
work Crossover for Work