Senior Marketing Manager, Channel Marketing (BB-D3927)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo DE
Amazon is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager.
The role involves helping customers discover and trial Amazon devices, leading the execution of campaigns, developing events, and finding innovative ways to surprise and delight our customers. Doing all of this across multiple countries.
The successful candidate will be as comfortable working with data to build strategy, as they are diving deep to execute flawlessly. They will have experience building mechanisms that allow their work to scale across countries.
The ideal candidate has a track record of innovating to create experiences that customers love, and an eye for exceptional creative work. They will be a team player – able to partner across multiple teams to acheive their goals.
A bilingual candidate, fluent in both an English and German is a bonus, but not a requirement.
In this role you will:
· Scale from strategy to execution as required to ensure you projects are successful
· Deeply understand the customer – interpreting data to define your plans
· Work independently and under time constraints to deliver results
· Manage stakeholders, dependencies and timelines across multiple teams
· Invent new mechanisms to make processes scalable, quicker and more efficient
· Own the delivery of marketing activity – from campaigns to events
· Build and maintain the processes to scale flawless execution across countries
· Work cross-functionally to align your plans with those of teams such as Category Management, Brand Marketing and more
· Measure and interpret campaign performance, adjusting future tactics as a result
· Contribute to Monthly Business Review with a full understanding of your work’s impact on business performance
· 4+ years of experience in Product Management or Brand Marketing
· Experience with consumer electronics brand GTM strategy
· Experience with marketing partnerships
· Experience defining project scope and managing to a timeline and/or budget
· Experience building and communicating project plans
· Experience using tools to manage projects
· Bachelor's degree
· 3+ years’ experience marketing consumer electronics products.
· Knowledge of a variety of marketing functions
· Passion for creating and executing innovative consumer experiences
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Responsible for partner marketing interface and ongoing marketing relationship
calendar_todayvor 3 Tagen