Manager Global M&A Tax and Integrations (d/f/m) (BB-70B9D)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo DE
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Be in charge of all tax questions in connection with international acquisition and divestment projects, including joint ventures and venture capital activities
- Manage tax due diligences independently
- Conduct contract reviews for all deal related agreements, such as SPA/APA, licenses, loans, TSAs etc. and carry out tax negotiations with the sell/buy side
- Engage and manage external tax advisors
- Align all tax relevant deal topics with various Henkel internal stakeholders, e.g. Corp. M&A, Legal, Subsidiary Controlling, Accounting, Treasury, Real Estate
- Present projects within the tax department as well as in the internal decision making bodies up to board level
- Manage legal integration projects for newly acquired targets
calendar_todayvor 3 Tagen