Development Engineer for Harness (BB-0002D)
Gefunden in: Neuvoo DE
Italdesign is a service company providing design, engineering and production for the transportation industry, through to final testing and type-approval and support into starting of production and the design of complete Business models. Italdesign is based in Moncalieri, Torino, Italy and today has premises of more than 50.000 squared meters, a full-scale design and engineering campus and a cutting edge development and prototyping center. It has about 1000 employees in Italy, Germany and Spain. Italdesign offers its services to all interested parties worldwide. In 2017 Italdesign launched as additional business, a dedicated unit to design, develop and produce ultra-limited vehicles for all OEMs Worldwide: Italdesign Automobili Speciali. Research and innovation has enabled a continuous growth, along with the ability to choose competent and motivated people, united by a real and concrete passion for excellence. People are able to compete every day with the complexity and competitiveness of the market, able to work in integrated teams, to express their creativity in every field, to give the best of themselves in any conditions. In 2016, 2017 and 2018 Italdesign was recognized by Universum as one of the most attractive Italian companies and awarded as Top Employer in Italy.
Italdesign Giugiaro is looking for a dynamic person, who would be Responsible for Harness Development.
- In this role, you are responsible for the release of drawings, parts lists and the cable harness
- The dimensioning of wires and fuses is another central task
- You are familiar with the standards and legal requirements to be respected
- You define and take responsibility for the definition of supply, fuse and grounding concepts
- Knowledge of the proof of functional safety of components is an advantage
- As a harness designer, you are responsible for the optimal module and variant creation
- The support of the suppliers in relation to all information relevant to development and production also lies in your area of responsibility
- You have extensive professional experience in the field of harness system development
- You have a good knowledge of the VW Vobes, related processes and tools
- You have in-depth expertise in the field of harness system design and assembly and have already several years of professional experience
- In a self-reliant, independent and highly innovative way of working, you understand how to inspire other people for your ideas
- Your profile is rounded off by goal orientation and assertiveness as well as communication and team skills
- Knowledge of AVON, KVS, Ti-cockpit, Ti-REX, AUDI DOCS, MBT, COPS
- Education: Degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering, technician or similar education
- Language skills: The ability to communicate clearly and well in German and English language. Knowledge of Italian would be appreciated
- Workplace: Ingolstadt, availability to travel.
All genders welcome
Just for reasons of easier readability, only the grammatical male form is used in person names.
This always means people of every gender identity. We embrace diversity, actively encourage inclusion and create an environment that fosters each employee’s individuality in the interests of the company.
calendar_todayvor 2 Tagen