Über Ananthanarayanan Ramachandran:
Engineering Manager, Technical writer and speaker with 10 years of experience in scaling up people, products, processes and services - technology at the heart of it. Led & delivered numerous distributed systems & architecture serving millions of people all over the world. Collaborated with cross functional stakeholders in defining & attaining quarterly OKRs and roadmaps by keeping the team motivated and focused towards the goals. Scaled up people by mentoring, collaboration, code reviews, 1-1s, performance review and mapping out personal growth plans to enable them to become better software engineers. Established engineering culture and practices where individuals and teams grow in a fostering environment.
Leading 2 happy & productive Engineering teams (A feature squad and A platform squad) in implementing and delivering product features and technical projects in a timely manner with good quality.
- Lead building brand new user health progress feature from ideation, UI design, architectural design, implementation and release
- Building scalable services & features that process 10 million tracker activity updates per day
- Revamped discover screen to boost content relevance by increasing the sessions opened in the Discover Screen by 30%
- Building monitoring capabilities around user activity to reduce the mean time to acknowledge incidents less than 2 hours
- Conducting regular check-ins with my team through 1-1s to share and ask for feedback
- Tailoring out personal growth plans for my Engineers to achieve their professional goals and grow to the next level
- Coaching & Mentoring Engineers to enable them to build world class software products and services
- Carrying out fair performance reviews every 6 months sharing substantial feedback to let them become better software engineers
- Achieved people survey satisfaction of 83%
- Along with other Leads and Engineers redefined QA process
- Set up tech grooming, weekly operational review, postmortem processes to promote technical discussions among Engineers
- Lead defining engineering delivery metrics (DORA), monitor and continuously improve our software engineering processes
- Part of the leadership team that defined the organization's goals & strategy for 2022
- Set up Quarterly Tech Roadmaps by defining Product & Tech OKRs, tracked, communicated and delivered on a timely basis
- Evangelize defining 6 core values for our Engineering team and establishing a fostering engineering culture
- Brought an organizational change by driving squad split up initiative and ensured smoother transformation
Bachelor of Engineering
Fachkräfte aus demselben Technik / Internet-Sektor wie Ananthanarayanan Ramachandran
Fachleute aus verschiedenen Bereichen in der Nähe von Berlin, Berlin
Jobs in der Nähe von Berlin, Berlin
Modis GmbH Berlin, Deutschland Ganztags
Wir suchen ab sofort einen (Senior) Account Manager (m/w/d) für unseren Standort in Berlin. · Für unsere Experten aus dem Bereich IT bist Du Projektgeber, Einsatzmanager und der Hauptansprechpartner ...
MVV Berlin, Deutschland PraktikumSHIP
Werkstudent Engineering (m/w/d) · Teilzeit Unternehmen:MVV EnergySolutions GmbHStandort: · Berlin, Mannheim, teilweise Home-Office Funktionsbereich: · Unser Team Engineering sucht Sie für den Standort ...
NEXTRAIL Berlin, Deutschland €60.000 - €80.000 pro Jahr
Deine Aufgaben · Die Digitalisierung von Datenflüssen und Engineering treibst du im Team mit den richtigen Schritten voran, unter der Berücksichtigung von Normen wie EN5012x. · Mit einer ganzheitliche ...